Privacy / Terms
the farrah 2020
When you register with our Site, we may collect certain personally identifiable information you knowingly choose to disclose to us such as your name, address, email address, gender, and date of birth. We may also collect photos or videos from you and other personal information.
the farrah passively collects non-personal information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or device including but not limited to your domain name and user name. This information is aggregated and is not personally identifiable.
We may use the information we collect from your browser or device to:
- • respond to your requests and create your account;
- • target e-commerce promotions for products and services related to the farrah and/or its sponsors, affiliates, clients, advertisers, and business partners;
- • operate the Site and customize your experience;
- • provide customized content, advertising, and services;
- • identify or remedy potential threats to the Site’s security;
- • conduct research about your use of the Site and our services; and
- • for any other purpose stated at the time of collection.
the farrah may use aggregated information to determine user traffic statistics for this Site (including without limitation to determine browser usage, duration of stay, the referring URL, IP address, geographical location, etc.) and to evaluate which products and services are successful and which ones are not, and in order to evaluate which new services or products that we should make available on this Site.